CNS Announces NeuroArt Contest 2022
Calling all Neuroscientists at UC Davis:
We are looking for your most beautiful images and art (includes all mediums) that represent your research! (Don’t be restricted to anatomy!) Every kind of data can be beautiful and can make for appealing art. Enter your favorite images and/or pieces of art in the Center for Neuroscience’s NeuroArt Contest 2022 today!
Contest Rules and Prizes:
- The deadline to enter is February 21, 2022. Email submission(s) to email@example.com.
- The NeuroFest committee will select the top eight NeuroArt Contest submissions, which will be displayed at NeuroFest 2022: Celebrating 30 Years of Neuroscience Innovation on March 12, 2022.
- NeuroFest attendees will vote for their top three NeuroArt Contest 2022 submissions.
- NeuroArt Contest 2022 winners will be announced the week of March 14, 2022.
- The Center for Neuroscience will offer three prizes: $300, $200, and $100. This will be a named prize that can go on your CV!
- The NeuroArt Contest 2022 winners will be installed at the Center for Neuroscience. Submissions may also be used on CNS’s website, marketing materials, and prints throughout our buildings.
- For more information, email Kimberly Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org.