Please apply online!
The application system for Fall 2017 admission is now open.
Deadline: December 1st
The following items are required to complete your application
(1) The Online Application which includes the Statement of Purpose and the Personal History Statement (do not send paper copies of these essays)
(3) 3 letters of recommendation (letters should be submitted by the recommender via the online application system)
(4) Official GRE general test scores submitted electronically
(5) Official GRE subject test scores submitted electronically (recommended, but not required)
(6) Official TOEFL score submitted electronically (if not a US citizen)
(7) Application Fee ($105 for domestic and $125 for international)
UC Davis requires academic records from each college-level institution you have attended. You will be instructed to upload scanned copies of your transcripts after you have submitted your online application. For more details visit https://gradstudies.ucdavis.edu/submit-transcripts.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAPER COPIES OF TRANSCRIPTS, LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION, STATEMENT OF PURPOSE AND PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT. These should be completed via the online application. In addition, TOEFL and GRE Scores should be submitted electronically.